My girlfriend has a hole in her heart ! if I kiss/smooch with her, will something happen to me, I mean some type of disease, or will something ?

Dr. Steven Hill
In brief: No
A hole in her heart is not contagious.

In brief: No
A hole in her heart is not contagious.
Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. Steven Hill
In brief: Fear not the hole...
Fear not the girl with the hole in her heart (assuming it's a physical hole, not an emotional hole).
She is no more risky or less risky than a girl without a hole in the heart. However, never blow into her vagina, because air that somehow makes it's way into her veins can travel through the hole in her heart and go to her brain. The same is true for air bubbles in an IV line, if she ever gets one.

In brief: Fear not the hole...
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology