I have Sciatica.While resting in bed, i made a stretch which aggravated my back.When i got up, my low back was tight when i walked. Is this temporary?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Spine Injury

This chronic pain in the distribution as you suggested is the result of an irritated nerve or facet joints or other injury typically in the lumbar spine (low back) which are caused by herniated disks, spinal stenosis or degenerative disc disease, etc requiring further evaluation by a spine specialist.

In brief: Spine Injury

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Flares and quiets

The extra pain will abate (and may come again).
The only reassuring thing is that it is not dangerous in causing further injury but that's not enough to make you happy. Take whatever pain control meds you have according to directions and when you feel better go to your PT to increase the program for strengthening exercises. Also consider accupuncture, meditation, self-hypnosis, etc. Best

In brief: Flares and quiets

Dr. Eric Weisman