Trying for a baby for a few years now. The sperms runs out when finished intercourse with my partner. Could that be an issue why I can't conceive?

Dr. Carrie Cannon

In brief: Basal temp monitor

You can try elevating your pelvis lying down with your hands and arms for support for 15 minutes afterwards to counteract the effects of gravity.
Still, it sounds like it may be time to check fertility status with a fertility specialist. Your PCP can start with a sperm analysis. Looking into adoption is also a possibility. You can try an ovulation kit to see when your most fertile times occur.

In brief: Basal temp monitor

Dr. Keegan Duchicela