I keep getting migraines, it's been now 12 days. Nausea, dizziness, feeling of tingling and warmth on top of head, neck stiffness, ear is ringing, ?

Thoracic Outlet . See commonly with straight neck. History of whiplash or concussion , even remote, plus excess keyboard work. Dx suspect if straight neck on plain films, confirmed by MRI/MRA/MRV at UCLA.
Visit ER. Administration of DHE-45, ketamine, lidocaine, other agents to be a very safe and reasonable treatment for a massive headache. DHE-45 is used frequently in the hospital emergency rooms or urgent care to stop a severe migraine and headache. Good luck.