I had a l3, 4, 5 fusion L5 s1 tlif I am 7 weeks post op taking lortab, robaxin, 800mgibu, lexapro, (escitalopram) gabapentin 300mg3xdaily.I am still n pain and not sleeping.?

Dr. Liviu CRACIUN
Neurology
In brief: Surgery -not miracle
One would need to know what were the indications for surgery.
And your age. Did you started also with physical therapy and tried a brief course of steroids. There is room for more neurontin, (gabapentin) but you are already taking a spoonful of meds! i hope you will start to get some improvement -you need to followup closely with your surgeon and /or a pain management specialist or neurologist.

In brief: Surgery -not miracle
Dr. Liviu CRACIUN
Dr. Liviu CRACIUN
Dr. Liviu CRACIUN
i would recommend using a back brace mueller type during day-keep it slight below belly button to put some pressure over upper waist area and important - yasco elastic band at night (it acts as a heat pad at night even it says it is waist trimmer). pls google, total cost should be less than $30, but they are effective. hope you get some relief in about one week.
Dr. Stan Lee
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Talk to your surgeon
At 7 weeks post op, your surgeon has the best perspective.

In brief: Talk to your surgeon
Dr. Stan Lee
Dr. Stan Lee