Is it okay to take 1 prenatal vitamin, 1 Azo yeast pill, and the 3 required hair skin and nail vitamins in 1 day? And no, I'm not pregnant.

Skin and nail. You may be taking more Vitamins than you need. The Prenatal Vitamin likely has everything you need. Too many Vitamins can actually cause more harm than good. You would have to read the contents of the skin and nail Vitamins and see if they overlap with the prenatal (which they likely do). Then total all of it up to see if you exceed safe levels. One Vitamin a day is usually enough.