My baby wont stop crying. All he wants to do is eat? I am breast feeding and u know he is getting enough milk but he is still fussy?

Dr. Jane Steiner

In brief: Fussy baby

Is your baby crying every time you try to stop feeding him( or take him away from your breast? Or put him down?) it sounds like you know he is getting enough milk and what the baby wants is the closeness and non-nutritive sucking.
You may want to try a pacifier to allow your baby to continue sucking when you put him down. That allowed me to finally be able to put my little fuss-budget down.

In brief: Fussy baby

Dr. Jane Steiner
Dr. Jane Steiner

In brief: Tired baby/sick baby

Bf provides both nutrition & nurturing, so the fussy baby that's wetting plenty of diapers & filling out is doing it more for comfort.
Babies do not understand the concept of rest/sleep as a solution to tired & fight sleep, wanting u to fix everything.I like to have babies feed as they waken & plan a rest period as they tire.Avoid feeds < 2hr. If baby doesn't settle well at feeds have an exam.

In brief: Tired baby/sick baby

Dr. Barry Bergman

In brief: Fussy baby

I'm assuming your baby is young.
Babies can cry alot and if your breast feeding and you see milk and gulping and he is having many stools and urine, he's probably fed well . There are some things that can cause fussy baby , immaturity, reflux, infection and more i think you should call your pediatrician and have him seen now.

In brief: Fussy baby

I'm assuming your baby is young.
Dr. Barry Bergman
Dr. Barry Bergman
Dr. Jane Van Dis