How many days can I safely take acetaminophen (in NyQuil) for my sore throat (my doc recommended it)? Not strep. It's the only way I can sleep.

Not quite right. question. Like so many things, tylenol (acetaminophen) is good except in overdose. The more reliable estimates are that tylenol (acetaminophen) overdoses (including intentional) produce serious harm rarely. Make sure you are NOT taking additional tylenol (acetaminophen) AT THE SAME TIME as nyquil (percocet, other cold meds, headache meds ALL have it among others). Don't overdose, no limit on how many times you can take it.
Tylenol (acetaminophen) Hard to answer. You need to follow the recommended dose on the package. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is generally safe but can affect the liver. If you had a quick strep culture in the office and it was not sent out, you need to have a send out culture to look at strep again as well as other bacteria.