I've had a broken blood vessel in my eye for more than 3 years already, there's sometimes pressure in the eye it's in. What can I do to get it removed?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: Three years!!!!!!'!!

If it's simply, a broken capillary (small vessel) in the underside of the covering layer of the eye (sub conjunctival hemorrhage), it is not serious and will go away within 3 weeks.
Why can it still be seen? Why do u feel pressure? You should have seen an eye doctor (ophthalmologist) a long time ago. Go!

In brief: Three years!!!!!!'!!

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Michael Ham
Ophthalmology

In brief: Broken blood vessel

A broken blood vessel in the eye is a vitreous hemorrhage (inside the eye?), if there are symptoms affecting the vision? Surgery may be indicated.
A broken blood vessel on the outside of the eye overlying the white part is a sub-conjunctival hemorrhage. If this is the case it would usually clear in less than three weeks. You possibly have a papilloma (viral growth) or other tumor. Get examinat.

In brief: Broken blood vessel

Dr. Michael Ham
Dr. Michael Ham
Dr. Jack Hinkle