Docs say my mum has a fibroid or a cyst in her uterus, has constant bleeding they may have to remove the uterus. Is this an ovarian cyst? Suggestions?

Depends. Did the doctor doing ultrasound to evaluate your mother to make this determination? Often just wrong or certain birth control pills and trying to size of the fibroid which would prevent her from having it surgically removed. Also the constant bleeding usually can be controlled with medication. Want to make sure your mother is seeing an OB/GYN doctor and get another opinion.