What kind of toothpaste should I use ?

Dr. James Merrett
Dentistry
In brief: Toothpaste!!
The answer to this is.
................. One you like the taste of! studies have found if you use a toothpaste you like the taste of, you are more likely to use it. If you have a high rate of cavities then i would recommend one with fluoride.

In brief: Toothpaste!!
The answer to this is.
Dr. James Merrett
Dr. James Merrett
Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: Pick one with fluori
De, and that's it! taste, try, compare.

In brief: Pick one with fluori
De, and that's it! taste, try, compare.
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Gary Lederman
Dentistry
In brief: What you like
Some people have preferences.
Use what you like. Pronamel is great for sensitive teeth, toe hrs for whitening. Some prefer gingivitis formulas, some baking sodas. Some natural, without fluoride. The caveat is if you have reactions to sls , or other ingredients. Those you should svoid. Bottom line, use what will keep, you brushing for two minues, at least!

In brief: What you like
Some people have preferences.
Dr. Gary Lederman
Dr. Gary Lederman
Dr. James Beck
Dentistry
In brief: Any 3 times a day
I recommend any ada approved Fluoride toothpaste that tastes good to you and that you will use 3 times a day.
I personally like crest prohealth the best.

In brief: Any 3 times a day
Dr. James Beck
Dr. James Beck
Dr. William Forsythe