I have a green discharge from my penis but I'm a virgin and it doesn't hurt or even itches could it be std?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Balanitis?

I agree with Dr. Rhoads.
If you've had no sex of any kind with another person, including oral, it can't be an STD. Are you circumcised? If uncircumcised, I would guess you might have a bacterial or yeast infection under your foreskin. (The medical term for that is balanitis.) Most important is to see a doctor right away!

In brief: Balanitis?

I agree with Dr. Rhoads.
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
If you HAVE had oral sex, it's either gonorrhea or nongonococcal urethritis (NGU). You could visit your local health department STD clinic, where you can be evaluated and treated for STDs without parental permission or knowledge. You could even do this if no sex at all. Even though an STD isn't possible, that's still your concern, so you probably qualify for keeping parents out of the picture.
Dr. Susan Rhoads

In brief: Oral sex?

Oral sex can transmit STD"s.
What else have you done that makes an STD a possibility? Anyway, a green discharge is certainly not normal and you need to see a doctor as soon as possible to get diagnosed and treated. It may not be an std but that does not mean it is not an infection that needs medication.

In brief: Oral sex?

Oral sex can transmit STD"s.
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Adam Levy