What is the sign when the bottom of my feet tingle. Like needles poking at the bottom of my heels and sometimes in my toes but its not painful.?

Dr. Robert Lim
Podiatry
In brief: Neuropathy
If you are diabetic, the tingling in both your feet is the beginning of diabetic neuropathy.
That is a progressive deterioration if the small nerves in your feet. You can also get neuropathy from alcoholism, chemical poisoning, trauma, and other drug use. You should get it checked out by a doctor. It can be stopped and reversed if caught in time.

In brief: Neuropathy
Dr. Robert Lim
Dr. Robert Lim
Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: Neuropathy
A nerve or nerves are being irritated by something.
Most common causes are long term diabetes , also tarsal tunnel syndrome. Talk to your doctor please.

In brief: Neuropathy
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Eric Weisman