I've been taking celexa (citalopram) for 4 years and my dr thinks it could be causing my liver function #'s to be 'borderline'. True?

Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: Unless there is
Some underlying issue this would be considered unusual at best.
Are you obese? Any other meds? Any family history of diabetes? Do you drink alcohol regularly? There's other things that need considered, especially sugar starting.

In brief: Unless there is
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Bert Liang
Neurology
In brief: Borderline
Not sure what their term borderline means in this context, viz.
whether this is a new finding, something that has been associated with the administration of the drug from the start, whether this is the one and only time it has been discovered etc. Discuss with your doctor about reassessment depending on the context to put both your minds at ease.

In brief: Borderline
Dr. Bert Liang
Dr. Bert Liang
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Celexa (citalopram)
Not likely if your liver is healthy & u don't have metabolic issues such as diabetes, or using toxins such as alcohol.

In brief: Celexa (citalopram)
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali