Also, I eat very little I am not hungry plus the above back pain, numbness, rotting teeth, no energy leg pain, numbness in legs and feet. Help?

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: See below

You sound like you are in poor health.
If you haven't already you should see either your regular doctor if you have one or go to a walk in clinic to get some medical attention. There are a number of possible causes for your poor health and this is why you need a complete medical evaluation. I would advise you to do this as soon as possible.

In brief: See below

You sound like you are in poor health.
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Keegan Duchicela

In brief: Doctor eval.

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so bad.
Some things can be helped by online advice, others warrant a trip to the doctor for a more thorough evaluation. If insurance is a problem, start with either a "county clinic" or try to find a federally qualified health center. Use google to look for one in your area. Both places offer free care or on a sliding scale if you don't qualify for medicaid.

In brief: Doctor eval.

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Londel Fields
Dentistry

In brief: Not Sure

I didn't see the beginning of your post.
Due to the amount of medical problems your are having, let's just talk about the teeth. If you have dry mouth from, mouth-breathing, chemo, or medication side-effect, the bacteria in your mouth gets opportunistic! you heed to get the saliva flowing, sugar-free gum and mints will help get them going. Your saliva if your bodies defense against bacteria, .

In brief: Not Sure

Dr. Londel Fields
Dr. Londel Fields