I'm a female teenager and keeping getting thin purple spider veins on body, such as legs, back of my neck, arms how can I stop them?Whats causing them?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Genes
There is probably not alot you can do to prevent these.
They probably are due to a genetic predisposition. You may want to seek a medical consultation from a dermatologist to exclude any possible medical conditions (improbable). Laser or ultasound guided sclerotherapy may provide eradication of some of these lesions but they are likely to recur and require repeat treatments.

In brief: Genes
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: You need to see a
Doctor toake sure your adrenal glands are working properly, based on the info you have given us.

In brief: You need to see a
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Ted King
Phlebology
In brief: Genes & hormones
Besides genetics, hormones can also play a role in your getting these spider veins.
As long as you don't have a treatable cause that is making these occur (and i agree with dr. Placik that it is not likely), there is little to do to prevent them. Treatment with sclerotherapy or, if they are very small, with laser is quite effective.

In brief: Genes & hormones
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Cindy Juster