I have persistent vertigo/dizzy and fatigue.will they go if I cure anxiety depression. I hate these symptoms.normal thyroid,blood?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Cure?

Yes, you'll be better off if you treat your anxiety/depression but many medications used for these conditions have dizziness and fatigue as side effects so you need to be careful and plan for closely monitoring and proper withdrawal if necessary.
By starting w/ CBT therapy (no side effects) you might not need them or can add them at the lowest doses. Glad your test results are good. That will help

In brief: Cure?

Dr. Vicken Poochikian