How is wisdom teeth removal preformed step by step. Im afraid and would I really b in a lot of pain afterwards.?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Dentist
It depends on the complexity of the removal of your wisdom tooth.
Some of them are easy to pull and only require standard local anesthesia and one pull. Others may be impacted and may require more anesthesia and two or three pulls or even may break down in pieces and/or require some type of surgery to get them all out. Only having xrays done and consulting with a dentist will help you decide.

In brief: Dentist
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Harry Aronowitz
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: Not to worry
I do not actually remove wisdom teeth so i can't give you the step by step.
However, as an orthodontist, i send alot of people to get their wisdom teeth out. I can tell you that they all are nervous about it but when i see them after they tell me it really wasn't painfull at all.

In brief: Not to worry
Dr. Harry Aronowitz
Dr. Harry Aronowitz
In brief: Complete eval first
Sedation induced (if using), then local anesthesia administered.
Once anesthesia achieved, then teeth are removed. Tissue opened if needed, tooth may be cut and then removed in pieces if needed. Once copious irrigation is done in the socket, stitches placed in cut tissue. Gauze packs placed to control bleeding. Sedation reversed and off to recovery before being released to a responsible party.

In brief: Complete eval first
Dr. Willis Hardesty
Dr. Willis Hardesty
Dr. Vikram Patel