Hi Doctor, I am mohan (Age 28/M). I am suffering from asthma/Wheezing problem. Please suggest any salbutamol inhaler.

See your doctor. You need to see your doctor for prescriptions. If you can't get in today then go to an urgent care clinic or emergency room to get evaluation/treatment. HealthTap docs can't prescribe in this format and we can't prescribe outside the US and the states where we have licenses even with the HealthTap Prime live consults.
Albuteral. THis is a prescription mediacation. Please have your asthma assessed and then if needed you might need an inhaled corticosteroid like Pulmicort or Flovent as a preventive medication. As an acute bronchodilator Proventil (albuterol) HFA is a good one.