I've been having diarrhea everyday for a little over a week? Nothing solid. I can drink anything and immediately have diarrhea afterwards. Why?

Dr. Slade Suchecki

In brief: Needs evaluation

Persistent diarrhea can lead to weakness, dehydration and other serious problems.
Push fluids and replace electrolytes. You should be seen by a physician and likely will need to do some stool studies. Depending on severity and your hydration status, you may need IV fluids. This can be a number of things, from a side effect of meds, aversion or sensitivity, to bacterial, parasitic or viral.

In brief: Needs evaluation

Dr. Slade Suchecki
Dr. Slade Suchecki
Dr. Peter Kurzweil