After one month of a 6month treatment for hep c genotype3 my HCV is undetectable and no viral load detectable! Does that mean im cured?

Dr. Irving Harper

In brief: No

It is great that you are viral titers are undetectable at this point but it is too early to say it is a cure.
Finished entire course of treatment as this gives you the greatest likelihood of success. I know that it is uncomfortable, nauseating and feels like the flu, but you already made it through part of the treatment and it only made sense to finish and guarantee a greater chance of cure.

In brief: No

Dr. Irving Harper
Dr. Irving Harper
Dr. Keegan Duchicela