I have pain in my right breast and its tender and hurts ?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: Probably not serious
Most women would have a reflex reaction to any changes in the breast.
...Cancer. Malignant cells occur all the time in the body, but are destroyed by one of the many bodily defenses. When they grow out of control and become 'stronger' than one's native cells (years) cancer develops: painlessly--not tender/hurt. Probably hormonal, less likely early infection. As always, persistent sx--see the doc.

In brief: Probably not serious
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Iodine
Breast tenderness is due to unopposed estrogen action - iodine stops this overstimulation - take iodine during pain upto 50mg will cause bitter taste in mouth so use high does for few days once pain stops can stop the rx.

In brief: Iodine
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Adam Levy