I have pain in my right breast and its tender and hurts ?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: Probably not serious

Most women would have a reflex reaction to any changes in the breast.
...Cancer. Malignant cells occur all the time in the body, but are destroyed by one of the many bodily defenses. When they grow out of control and become 'stronger' than one's native cells (years) cancer develops: painlessly--not tender/hurt. Probably hormonal, less likely early infection. As always, persistent sx--see the doc.

In brief: Probably not serious

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Iodine

Breast tenderness is due to unopposed estrogen action - iodine stops this overstimulation - take iodine during pain upto 50mg will cause bitter taste in mouth so use high does for few days once pain stops can stop the rx.

In brief: Iodine

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham