My 7 Month old baby boy has a sore throat, cough, runny nose, he's grumpy, finds it hard to keep bottles down, any suggestions?

Infancy Colds - Fill all your bottles with 2 oz of pedialyte-equivalent. Offer one every half hour and allow the baby to refuse. Run a humidifier or vaporizer to add moisture to the air. Cancel any other plans and snuggle with good hand washing reminders for all care-givers. Rest It's no fun to have an infant with what sounds like a viral infection, but ... they usually pass quickly with supportive measures.