Is piracetam safe in multiple sclerosis and leukopenia and if combined with interferons, escitalopram, ginko and another supplements?

Perhaps safe, but. Really has NO beneficial role in MS in spite of online comments, and opinion that gingko is of no value for any neurological condition whatsoever. So save your money. Would suggest though that you discuss all of this with your neurologist, and consider oral medication instead of injections.
Possibly. According to several databases it's safe with your medication but information on its safety with ginko and other supplements was not easy to establish. I would strongly suggest discussing this with your physician.