Feeling dizzy? And faint?

Postural hypotension. Feeling light headed can be due to hypotension, arrhythmia, aortic stenosis, hyperventilation or other conditions which decrease cerebral bood flow.Incomparison to vertigo which is caused by condion in the inner ear or central nervous system.
Dizziness. Dizziness has many causes. It could occur secondary to low bp, abnormal heart rhythms, coronary disease, obstructive valvular heart disease (cardiac reasons), or non-cardiac reasons (inner ear, cerebrovascular, psychiatric, vasovagal) .