Is lamictal able to prevent grand mal seizures?

Lamictal uses. Lamotrigine may prevent grand mal seizures, especially if they are partial onset. This is a medicine often used for adults who have seizures.
Antiepileptics. Lamictal can be used to prevent grand mal seizures. Like all seizure medications, it is complex to dose, more effective in some seizure types than others, and should be supervised at all times Side effects can be extremely dangerous. Additionally, not all grand mal seizures are the same. A neurologist should be seen regarding any concerns of seizures and or managing seizure medication.