Do you think I have the flu? I'm not vomiting and I don't have diarreaah or but I have a sinus headache kinda and a stomach ache not bad

Dr. Frank Butera

In brief: Not flu

Influenza (the flu) is a respiratory disease - runny nose and cough with fever and body aches including headache.
If it just started and you get the runny nose, fever, and cough with a day, then it might be influenza. However, there are many other viral infections with other symptoms that you could have - most are not as severe as influenza.

In brief: Not flu

Dr. Frank Butera
Dr. Frank Butera
Dr. Stuart Hickerson

In brief: Stomach ache

Do you have a fever? This would be an important flu sign.
I do not know how long your symptoms have been,but they can be the result of multiple things including simple head congestion. I would start with a decongestant and motrin. If your symptoms do not improve in a a day or two or you do get a fever then get checked.

In brief: Stomach ache

Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Dr. Arnon Rubin