I suffered s ruptured brain aneurysm I'm 2003 recently ive been suffering a add type symptom lack of communication unsble focus ?

Dr. Anita Prakash
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: See your neurologist

Congrats on being a survivor of a ruptured brain aneurysm and getting your health back.
In cases like yours, any neurologic sign or symptom, that is new, and that you cannot easily attribute to something else, ought not to be ignored and evaluated. Trust you are in the care of a good neurologist, who knows your history, prior surgical particulars, who should see you, do a full neuro exam 1st.

In brief: See your neurologist

Dr. Anita Prakash
Dr. Anita Prakash
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine