Is there any side effects to taking caffeine tablets?

Dr. Peter Scivoletti
In brief: WHY/
Ill effects are:feeling tremulous, palpitations, increased urination.
Tachycardia can become abnormal such as atrial fibrillation in the past it has been used to enhance the effectiveness of analgesics and also for treatment of migraine headaches. I do not see a place for their use in a safe effective way.

In brief: WHY/
Dr. Peter Scivoletti
Dr. Peter Scivoletti
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Yes, same as too
Much caffeine in beverages.
Anxiety, increased sweating, rapid heart rate, increased blood pressure, insomnia, tremor are all potential side effects of caffeine. In the amounts comparable to 2-3 cups of coffee per day, few people have problems, although some are very sensitive to it. In higher amounts, more problems. In low doses, it is a low-impact stimulant. In higher doses, the impact's higher.

In brief: Yes, same as too
Much caffeine in beverages.
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Eric Weisman