With a consistent resting heart rate of 85 what would you expect a brisk walk to the shops heart rate to be? 23 year old female w/ slightly high BMI.

In brief: 100-120

Your resting heart rate over 80 indicates a lack of physical fitness, assuming your thyroid and medical condition to be otherwise normal.
I would guess that a brisk walk would increase your heart rate modestly since you are not obese. At your age, you ought to be doing more vigorous exercise to get your heart rate above 140 for about 20 minutes a day for optimal health and fitness.

In brief: 100-120

Dr. Rachel Chastanet
Dr. Rachel Chastanet
Dr. Amrit Singh
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Faster

Depending on ur training ur heart will go faster more so if ur not trained.

In brief: Faster

Dr. Amrit Singh
Dr. Amrit Singh
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham