Irregular periods, pain with intercourse, pain after orgasm, lower back pain, right side lower abdomen severe cramps on a regular basis. Is this norma?

Not normal and ... Of course, not normal and you should be systemically evaluated with a comprehensive review of detailed specifics, relevance, & sequence of events of all symptoms + findings of timely physical exam & testing as needed. How to these has not to be that hard by following instructions in http://formefirst.com/eNewsletter06.html; then you can work rightly with doc - preferably by gynecologist for care..
Doesn't sound normal. Well, easiest way to answer "normal" or not is to ask if you've ever had "regular" periods, painLESS intercourse, NO PAIN after orgasm, and NO lower back, and no regular severe cramps. If you answered YES to any of those questions then, for you none of these things are likely "normal." What could it be is more the question. Bladder infection? Vaginal dryness/infection? Need to be examined.