Hi I have had a vhd heart repair when I was 0 because I had a whole in my heart and my organs where opposite my heart has been hurting what do I do?

VSD repair? You need to be seen by a pediatric cardiologist if you are 30 or younger if you are 40 or older then you need to see adult cardiologist -- and they will evaluate and follow your congenital heart condition even after repair.