Why does my nose bleed for no reason?

NOSE BLEEDS. Nose is very rich in blood supply and sits right on the face.Any little trauma can make it bleed, and if the it gets too dry it causes the blood vessels to rupture and cause the bleeding, you are more prone to bleed from the nose if you are taking blood thinners like coumadin, (warfarin) or aspirin.Upper respiratory infections with change in humidity and temp.Allergies, high BP can cause bleeding from the nose.
May need surgery. You may have hypertrphic tubinates that bleed at times. Need to see a specialist. Plastic surgeon or ENT doctor.