What can cause meatitis (penis) with no other symptoms? Just red inflamed/swollen meatus for 2-3 weeks. What kind of doctor should I see?

A urologist is. the type of doc to see. You can start w/your family doc who may refer you if he/she thinks that is necessary. You may have an infection. Peace and good health.