16, have a pea sized lump inside tongue for many years. no pain Im scared that its cancer. dont smoke/drink. Already seen dr an he has no idea. Ideas?

Dr. Lonnie Smith
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: May be a fibroma

Fibromas are benign and can be in the tongue for long times without any symptoms.
See an ENT physician most likely benign not cancerous.

In brief: May be a fibroma

Dr. Robert Spetzler
Neurosurgery

In brief: Second opinion...

We would suggest you seek another opinion and evaluation by a qualified Ear, Nose & Throat specialist with experience in that regard.

In brief: Second opinion...

Dr. Eric Chevlen
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Not cancer

I'ts almost certainly not cancer.
Cancer doesn't just sit in place for years. It doesn't strike sixteen-year old boys. It starts on the surface of the tongue, not deep within it. It almost never occurs in non-smokers. Relax.

In brief: Not cancer

I'ts almost certainly not cancer.
Dr. William Forsythe