Did a feeling on my tooth yesterday , tooth is aching and very sensitive , can't eat on my tooth and can't sleep?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Contact your dentist

The tooth "nerve" itself may be "hurting" due to the trauma of the procedure or the cavity was too deep.
Contact your dentist, because it is possible that you have irreversible pulpitis, and possibly need root canal therapy.

In brief: Contact your dentist

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Call the dentist

Call the dentist who treated you.
It might require a bite adjustment, Root Canal Therapy or just some time to settle down. Take some OTC pain medication in the meantime. Have the tooth re-evaluated.

In brief: Call the dentist

Call the dentist who treated you.
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Vicken Poochikian