I have a very painful and heavy menstrual cycle, but dr said no sign of endometriosis. But I still can't get pregnant and its been five yrs. Problem?

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Way too long!

You didn't state your age but 5 years is way, way too long.
There is definitely one (or more) fertility problems. You should see a fertility specialist to sort this issue out. The cause of your pain and fertitlity problems may not be related. Did your doctor rule out endometriosis during surgery, or based on some other criterion?

In brief: Way too long!

Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Usha Mukhytar
Gynecology

In brief: Any fibroids?

You need a sonogram to check for fibroids, adnexal masses, ovarean tumor , blood count for anemia.

In brief: Any fibroids?

Dr. Usha Mukhytar
Dr. Usha Mukhytar
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery