I am frequently getting blisters inside my mouth. I have had several different doctors try to find the cause and have had bloodwork with no results. ?

Dr. Tara Passow
Dermatology
In brief: Time for biopsy?
A biopsy of a fresh blister might help figure out what's going on.
There are several possible causes of blisters in the mouth. A common one is a mucocele, basically a small collection of saliva under the mucous membrane, like a tiny cyst.

In brief: Time for biopsy?
Dr. Tara Passow
Dr. Tara Passow
Dr. Pamela Asseff
Dentistry
In brief: Mouth ulcers
Have you tried sodium bicarbonate.
If the body is too acidic, viral and bacterial infections happen easier. Try taking a couple sodium bicarbonate tablets daily and see is the number of blisters reduce. Medications, stress, and poor eating habits tend to make the body more acidic. Try eating right, reducing stress, and exercising more.

In brief: Mouth ulcers
Have you tried sodium bicarbonate.
Dr. Pamela Asseff
Dr. Pamela Asseff