Is it normal for someone with severe anxiety. 17 yr old male to have multiple tics and twitches all over a lot? Mentioned to doc he didn't say much

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine

In brief: ?Tourette

Tourette syndrome is in the autistic spectrum. I suggest that you call the autistic researsch institute in san diego for refferal to a defeat autism now physician.

In brief: ?Tourette

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral

In brief: Some kids & teens

Have both tourette syndrome & an autistic spectrum disorder, although tourette syndrome is not an autistic spectrum disorder itself.
Dr, l gave you a site that uses complementary & alternative medicine for management. For "mainstream" medical & behavioral therapies, see tsa.Org. A neuropsychological evaluation would be of great benefit to determine strengths & weaknesses in learning.

In brief: Some kids & teens

Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Jonathan Jassey