2 months ago my TSH is 1. 7. Now my TSH is 24. I am hypothyroid patient taking levothyroxine 100 for the last five months. Why it is so?

Dr. Ernest Fischer
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics

In brief: What else changed?

Are you taking at the same time every day? Did you get a different version (branded or generic)? Do you have other conditions that affect absorption.
These are just some possibilities to consider.

In brief: What else changed?

Dr. Nicholas Mexas

In brief: Typo???

you must mean 2.4 as you last TSH and not 24.
24 would be really hypo and a huge change from the 1.7 you had 2 months prior. Your doctor is probably trying to figure out the correct dose of Synhtroid for you, based on the TSH value and your symptoms. Just follow his/her instructions

In brief: Typo???

Dr. Jack Hinkle