Can i take Advocare products (mns, carbease, thermoplus, omegaplus, or spark) while taking augmentin (amoxicillin and clavulanate) (amox tr-k clv 875-125mg)?

Dr. Stephen Southard

In brief: Overall fine but

Why do you need to take so many supplements.
Be ware about trying to obtain so many nutrients through supplementation. The key to overall good health isn't through an overwhelming supply of supplements. You'll be served better by trying to obtain your nutrients through whole foods. Try to avoid rose hips, willow bark as they do alter Augmentin (amoxicillin and clavulanate) levels.

In brief: Overall fine but

Dr. Stephen Southard
Dr. Stephen Southard
Dr. John Michel

In brief: Stop them

While you are taking the antibiotic I would stop the other products t hat you mention.
This do very little to help you although they are supplements and no need to prevent your meds from working normally at this time. Wait to resume them until you have completed the course of antibiotics

In brief: Stop them

Dr. John Michel
Dr. John Michel
Dr. Arnon Rubin