How can I tell if I should get checked for a brain tumor or anyuresm?

Dr. Henry Friedman
In brief: Symptoms or history
There is no reason to be checked for either of these unless you are having neurologic symptoms that suggest these may be possible or you have a genetic disease that predisposes to one of these.
I would discuss your concerns with your primary care physician.

In brief: Symptoms or history
Dr. Henry Friedman
Dr. Henry Friedman
Dr. Muhammad-ali Zaydan
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: Difficult
There is no way to know if you have a brain tumor or aneurysm, both may have the same symptoms or no symotps, both need a brain scan.
Better discuss your concerns and symptoms with your doctor and let him evaluate if you need a scan or not.

In brief: Difficult
Dr. Muhammad-ali Zaydan
Dr. Muhammad-ali Zaydan
Dr. Eric Weisman