Cut my finger about 10hrs ago. It looked deep quickly cleaned and dressed it, now you can barely tell I cut it. Is it possible to heal this quicly?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Yes for surface only
While it is possible for the top layer of your skin to epithelialize (seal) within this time, it will likely have very little mechanical strength and is likely to open again if subjected to minor trauma.
It generally takes at least 3 weeks to acquire signficant wound strength and the healing process may be active for up to 2 years.

In brief: Yes for surface only
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
In brief: Well
Body heals in a predictive manner. It has not change for over thousands of years.
Some wounds may look deeper to you, but not for a doctor. Doctors look at wounds in a different way (the medical , anatomical way). I'm glad your wound is closed and well. Only hulk can heal super fast.

In brief: Well
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY