Any tips on breastfeeding?

Expectations. Great advice. I'll add that it can take a good month to get the hang of this new task. Many moms think they should be pros right away. If this sounds like you, adjust your expectations and give yourself time. Lactation consultants are also a great resource.
Persistence! Fill a pitcher of water and set it next to your breastfeeding spot with a glass. Drink a glass of water every time you sit down to nurse. Be sure to get pillows you need to position the baby to the breast, rather than hunching down to the baby to nurse.
In addition to Dr. . H.'s good advice, use a boppy pillow, http://www.boppy.com/shop/category/boppy-pillows/. Alternate the breast you start with at each feed. Your birth hospital's nursery has a list of lactation specialists. Put your baby to sleep on her back in her crib in her own room to learn to self-calm for sleep both to consolidate sleep at night & to avoid trying to nurse when she cries out in light sleep.