I had an abnormal pap twice and positive for hpv. Is it possible that my boyfriend can pass it back and forth to eachother.?

Dr. Wayne Ingram

If he has not been examined and treated, yes hpv is transmissable.
Have him examined for warts(hpv) around the head of the penis and intra-urethrally.

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Christopher Powers

In brief: Absolutely

Both males and females can carry hpv.
80% of the women and men in the us will have hpv at least once in their lifetimes, i.e., it is ubiquitous. Unless you're celibate, you're almost certainly going to come in contact with it. However, as long as you get regular checkups, it will never proceed to cancer. You can also help yourself if your 26 years of age or younger and get the Gardasil vaccine.

In brief: Absolutely

Both males and females can carry hpv.
Dr. Christopher Powers
Dr. Christopher Powers
Dr. Carolyn Thompson
The HVP vaccines are not limited to those 26 and younger. It is safe to get if you are older than 26, but not approved by the FDA, and therefore not covered by insurance.
Dr. Shontae Buffington