What can I expect from plastic surgery for breast implants?

Larger breasts. Ideally and under the best circumstances, with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, you should expect larger, natural looking and more projecting breasts.
Seek Consultation. Good question, but not enough space here. Seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons to discuss your goals. Learn about the pros/cons/risks/complications associated with breast augmentation surgery in order to make an informed decision. Understand, that breast augmentation surgery will almost certainly guarantee you additional breast surgery in the future. Best wishes.