What bloodwork would take two weeks for results I am donating my eggs what would they test fork?

Dr. Michael Fox
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Genetic screening

Genetic testing such as cystic fibrosis, chromosomal analysis, fragile x, etc.
These studies are send out and take longer to get back. These tests are a benefit to you and are being paid by the recipients. You should petition your center to give you the results to these tests for your records.

In brief: Genetic screening

Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Dorothy Mitchell-Leef
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Genetics

There are many tests that are performed for those women who are volunteering to be an egg donor. Genetic testing may be the test that takes the longest to be performed.
Other tests must be completed as well. Some tests will be performed, but it make take 2 weeks to have all completed and then discussed with you.

In brief: Genetics

Dr. Dorothy Mitchell-Leef
Dr. Dorothy Mitchell-Leef
Dr. Jane Van Dis