Which is best? Paxil, (paroxetine) olanzapine, bupropion, or oxcarbazepine?

Agree w Dr. Ali. Which is best for treating which condition?. Paxil is an SSRI antidepressant which is good for treatment of typical depressive sx 's & anxiety. Bupropion is a unique antidepressant which is good for seasonal affective disorder, atypical depression & smoking cessation. Oxcarbazepine is a mood stabilizer and olanzapine is an antipsychotic. You are asking us to compare apples & organges.
Psychotropics. Difficult to compare antidepressant Paxil (paroxetine) with Antipsychotic Zyprexa with Antidepressant Wellbutrin with mood stabilizer Trileptal. It depends on what we are treating & what combination is used.