I've been on mononessa bc for 2 months can I skip a period? If I can how do I do that? And am I at risk of pregnacy if I have sex that week?

Dr. Chris Hayes

In brief: Continuous pills

There is a way to take your birth control pills that enables you to skip a period for a special occasion like a honeymoon or a beach vacation, but only your doctor can tell you if you are a good candidate to take your pills this way.
The method increases your hormone exposure and can make you bleed irregularly. I suggest that you call your doctor and ask about it.

In brief: Continuous pills

Dr. Chris Hayes
Dr. Chris Hayes
Dr. Arnon Rubin