Why do my other teeth hurt after wisdom tooth extraction?

Referred Pain. Pain from the extraction site may be referred down the nerve trunk that innervates the other teeth. In addition, pressure from the actual extraction may have inflamed the adjacent teeth. Pain meds should help your discomfort, and a call to your surgeon is in order if they don't.
Common. Common to have the tooth in front of the wisdom tooth after extraction of wisdom tooth. Should resolve shortly. If not, see oral surgeon who did extractions.
Not uncommon. after wisdom teeth surgery. Your other teeth, earache, headache and sore throat may also ache. This is called referred pain and is also a temporary condition. Get well soon.